What is international finance?
With longer credit terms, further distance for goods to travel and other obstacles in the way of both importers and exporters, international trade can be much more complicated and prohibitive than solely operating domestically.
A range of established international finance companies are available to help businesses overcome these challenges, so whether you are a UK-based importer or exporter, have overseas offices or are a multinational corporation, it is important to evaluate all the international finance options that are available to your business.
What are the benefits of international finance?
- International finance services release cash against invoices to help your business fund international trade.
- International finance companies have multilingual teams that initiate fast and expert negotiations with overseas debtors.
- The funder’s credit checking of customers abroad will be accurate and detailed, providing additional insight to help prevent bad debts.
- Funding can be released in your preferred currency to smooth over any fluctuations in exchange rates.
- Currency bank accounts will give greater visibility of international collections.
- Trade finance facilities can incorporate debtor protection.
Which international finance services are available to my business?
The range of available international finance services cater for the needs of every business that trades overseas:
As the UK’s leading invoice finance broker with a presence in Central and Eastern Europe, Hilton-Baird Financial Solutions has extensive experience in identifying the right international finance services to match the individual funding needs of overseas traders.
For more information on the range of international finance services your business could benefit from, please call 0800 9774833 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, get an invoice finance quote.
Related pages to international finance: