What is disclosed invoice discounting?
Disclosed invoice discounting releases up to 90% of your business’ sales ledger value within 24 hours, giving you access to working capital to boost your business’ cash flow. Unlike factoring, this cash flow solution additionally keeps the client in control of their sales ledger management.
What are the benefits of disclosed invoice discounting?
- You can immediately access working capital otherwise tied up in your accounts receivable, as opposed to waiting up to 120 days to be paid.
- The boost this cash flow solution provides allows you to reinvest capital to achieve your goals.
- Disclosed invoice discounting is a highly flexible form of invoice finance that grows in line with your business' turnover.
- You undertake your own credit control with disclosed invoice discounting, allowing you to retain control of your valued customer relations.
- Disclosed invoice discounting suits businesses already possessing an established credit control function.
Is this cash flow solution right for my business?
Disclosed invoice discounting can be tailored to the needs of your business. As the leading invoice discounting broker in the UK, Hilton-Baird is able to effectively match your business’ cash flow requirements with the right lenders in terms of culture, service levels and cost.
If you would rather continue to manage your own sales ledger, this cash flow solution could best suit your business’ needs.
To find out more about disclosed invoice discounting solutions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our funding consultants on 0800 9774833. You can also get an instant invoice discounting quote to find out how much funding you could access.
Related pages to disclosed invoice discounting: